With my first triathlon about a month away I decided to upgrade my stock road bike pedals to Shimano PD-540 clipless pedals. Clipless pedals provides the rider with a better more efficient riding experience.
Trickle-down technology brings a pro-level road bike pedal to the everyday cyclist!
- Wider platform gives you more efficient power transfer and comfort
- Wide bearing placement provides stable, uniform load distribution
- Sealed cartridge axle unit is low maintenance
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings with indicators for a custom fit
- Large binding target makes pedal engagement a cinch
- 34° road clearance enables quick, tight cornering
|MATERIAL:||Aluminum body/Chromoly spindle|
|SHOE COMPATIBILITY:||3-bolt LOOK-Style|