The Brooklyn Half Checklist
Here’s what you need to know before the Brooklyn Half:
- The race starts at 7:00 a.m. Runners should be in their corrals by 6:50 a.m.
- The weather forecast predicts a warm day. Read our heat tips.
- There are NO shuttle buses from Coney Island to the start. While parking is available at MCU Park in Coney Island, runners must take the subway to start. [Transportation Info]
- Make sure your scoring D-Tag is attached correctly. The D-Tag should be shaped like a D and looped through one lace only. [Video]
- Runners must use the clear plastic drawstring bag given to them at number pickup for baggage service. No other bags will be accepted. Runners are advised to check their bag by 6:30 a.m.
- Join us after the race for the Brooklyn Beach Party.
- And don’t forget to grab your Brooklyn Half coupon book and get beautiful, baby! Brooklyn rocks! [Coupon Details]